Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend Marathons

The landscape is filling out nicely. Matt has not wandered off in search of a nicer woman... he lost my phone number. But he found it. Or at least that's what he says, and I've chosen not to argue. Seems like a good plan.

So this weekend is one man after another after another... if all goes according to plan... which we all know it never does. Worst case scenario, Lloyd and I spend the weekend together. Oh, no....what a tragedy that would be..... I know you can hear the sarcasm from wherever you're sitting.

And I get to go see Melissa! And that's if I live through sky-diving! Let's hope I live. I miss Melissa.

Oh, and I have two new dates this week. I know, I know, I know... I have my three, why am I trying to juggle five? Why? I might just die of exhaustion and dehydration.... but wouldn't it be a nice way to go?? Besides, you know me, I love the attention. And sometimes one comes along that's just so much better than the ones you have..... it makes you kick one out and replace him. Not that I think that's what's gonna happen.... I think the three I have are pretty decent and it would take some doing to replace one of them. But you know, with occasionals like Matt, a girl can have more than one occasional if they're fairly well spread out.... and one of the new ones and I have been trying to get together for the better part of a month, so he could easily be another ocassional. Of course, that's how it was with Lloyd, before we started seeing eachother a couple times a week.... he volunteered for that though.....

I dunno. Maybe they'll suck and I'll throw them away and keep the three I have. I'm not really an "out with the old, in with the new" kind of person so I won't throw away something perfectly good and functional for something unknown and new.... we'll just have to see what happens.

I've juggled five before... briefly. A long time ago. So it is possible...

My finger is broken. I need my tattoo. I'm poor!! I need more money. Quickly!! But I've started writing again and that's nice. If only I had more hours in the day!! Hours for writing and knitting and sleeping and sleeping around... There aren't enough hours. or enough money. I vote we go to the 36-hour day. minimum 36 hours... 40 in the summer. That would be great. Imagine all the things I'd get done.... I think it would actually require moving to a planet farther from the sun, but I'd be so damn efficient it would be scary.

Ok, I'm gonna catch a few hours of sleep. I have to be up early and I'm not gonna get a lot of sleep in the next 4 days. Certainly none of it alone.... wish me luck, strength and hydration. I'm gonna need 'em.

Your lag time today is 9 days. Sorry, it was a busy weekend...